Building Your Future
Join Payscout, voted one of the fastest-growing private companies in the USA by Inc. 5000. Payscout is a Global Payment Service Provider (PSP) with tierone bank sponsorships in the United States, Latin America, Caribbean, AsiaPacific, and Europe. Payscout assists SMBs and Enterprise companies with payment processing solutions for brickandmortar and E-commerce transactions. Payscout is one of the few providers with a true Global Payment Solution, encompassing all merchant risk verticals.
Current Available Positions
Partner Support Representative
Location: Ramsey, New Jersey
We are seeking individuals who are smart, friendly, detail oriented, have a great attitude and enjoy working with people. Our successful specialists are patient with our sales partners and are problem solvers. You are responsible for servicing our Agents and ISO’s and their merchants. The objective of this role is a support position while providing a superior level of services to these partners.
- Responsible for efficiently prescreening incoming calls identifying and routing appropriately
- Act as a point of contact during application process with agents, isos and merchants.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of applicable products and services.
- Scrub / prescreen submissions for placement for both Domestic and International accounts.
- Review application documentation for completeness, and following up on any missing information.
- Manage CRM information proactively updating on a regular basis including set ups and adjustment reports.
- Act as the underwriting liaison providing assistance as requested.
- Provide assistance to agents, ISOs and merchants for any post boarding questions or issues that may arise.
- Assist in gathering feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices for departmental responsibilities.
- Complete assignment with open, cooperative, positive, and team oriented attitude.
- Maintains a high degree of ethical behavior in all aspects of daily business including relationships with merchants, partners and coworkers.
- Manages and organizes a high level of productivity through the effective use of all available resources.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Payment space expertise with in depth knowledge of the ISO and Agent community Preferred.
- MUST have small business work environment experience and serve as a Change Agent to edit and assist in creating new policies, processes and best practices.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate crossfunctionally
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Skilled in the use of CRM tools, Microsoft Office products and Internet browsers
- Providing excellent customer service and understanding the customer’s needs
- Innovative and Creative Services; Strong crossselling abilities
- Excellent Professional verbal and written communication skills and etiquette
- Attention to detail and ability to document clear and concise details
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’ degree Preferred.
- Three (3) years of customer service experience; or any equivalent combination of directly related education and experience.